Search results

1. hejests

Caulking around trim sleeve?

Hello Everyone, I have a very quick question. I just finished replacing the trim on a delta 1300 in my tub (along with replacing the drain assembly, overflow, cartridge and re-grouting the entire surround with epoxy grout). I've caulked everything at this point except for where the trim...
  2. hejests

Weird Flange?

Yep, it's definitely a gap, I was able to stick a screw driver in there. I didn't try to push it past the thickness of the pipe though so it's possible that the flange sleeves the pipe from the outside and the inside portion is just meant to hide the top edge of the pipe and maybe it just...
  3. hejests

Weird Flange?

Hi Folks, First time poster (but long time reader) here. I was replacing a toilet today in the house we just purchased and came across a flange that just looks off to me. Now in all honesty I don't know flanges from a hole in the wall as it's only the second toilet I've replaced so far...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks