Search results

1. JDSmart

Need help moving toilet

Thanks Terry, I found that the distance from the shower to where it is connected to the toilet was about 6.5 feet. I did not want to have to drop another vent but I have no choice with this distance. So the drawing you show is exactly what I came up with except there is no second floor dropping...
  2. JDSmart

Need help moving toilet

I posted earlier about moving a toilet about 3 feet to the left of where it sits now so we can install a double vanity. Below are two photos the first on is the existing setup, not done by me. The second one is what I propose. I want to eliminate the horizontal portion of this one. There is only...
  3. JDSmart

Need to move toilet

I labeled the photo of what the plumbing now looks like. Is this not correct either? It looks like the wet vent is like you say above that it is "before" it enters the line.
  4. JDSmart

Need to move toilet

I need to move my toilet about 3 feet down from its current location. I am also moving the shower down about 5 feet. Is the attached drawing OK. The toilet would drop straight down without a closet bend. Currently the wet vent and shower drain are on the left side of the 3" pipe using a wye to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks