Search results

1. TomAuberg

Gurgling Fixtures -- Think It's a Venting Issue -- How to Solve?

Great advice, I will do that. Is the cleanout the same thing as the opening of the tank? And is that where the baffle is? I remember during the house inspection we dug out the lid of the tank and looked inside. Or is the cleanout accessible somewhere else? I do know where the tank lids are...
  2. TomAuberg

Got it, thank you. Do companies pump septics in winter? I'm in Ontario like you so as you know it's pretty cold at the moment :) Or is it something I'd need to wait out until things thaw a bit more in order for it to be possible to open the lid? Many thanks!
  3. TomAuberg

Hi Mike -- thanks for the quick feedback. Newbie question, how do I check the baffle in the septic tank exactly? Note our tank is currently under several feet of snow as well :(
  4. TomAuberg

Hi everyone, newcomer to the forums here, nice to meet you all. I bought a new house in August and around mid-fall began to notice some strange indicators of trouble in the plumbing system. Note, we are on a septic system. Below are some of the symptoms I've seen, which I believe are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks