Search results

1. jmajid

need help identifying faucet and cartridge. Kissler Dominion

update: I received a very quick response from chicagofaucetshoppe.com and they said the item below is the seat/spring set i need. http://www.chicagofaucetshoppe.com/Kissler_PB4993_p/kiss-pb4993.htm I had already looked around local plumbing supply shops and the lowes/home depot near me... It...
  2. jmajid

caduceus: Yep - i was about to post an update here...then saw your reply. I took a seat/spring from a working faucet that i dont use that often and replaced it and it seems to be holding for now. I have sent Kissler an email - waiting to see if they reply. Tried a local plumbing supply shop last...
  3. jmajid

i guess i mean the oring that is in the faucet - see the top down photo of the faucet that i had taken with it disassembled. there is an oring in there - since i have replaced this "cartridge" from a non-leaking faucet, and it still drips, could it be that this oing in the faucet needs to be...
  4. jmajid

Smooky: certainly looks like it... need to check the length stated (that website shows 1 15/16)... do you know where i can find the seat or seat kit? Thanks so far!
  5. jmajid

New to the forum - so Hi! bought an older house last month... and have a bathroom faucet that is leaking from the spout. I think i isolated it to the hot side - by closing the valve underneath and it stopped the dripping... So when i take the faucet handle apart i see a nut that i remove and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks