Search results

1. WEYERSERV

Fleck 5600SXT Programming Help

I appreciate the explanation! Now, regardless of which i follow (6lbs per cu. ft. setting or 8lbs per cu. ft. setting), I will adjust the following: C: 64k (if 8lbs per cu. ft. setting --> change to 48K or if 6lbs per cu. ft. setting --> change to 40K) BF: 10 (if 8lbs per cu. ft. setting -->...
  2. WEYERSERV

So would my new settings be as follows (changes in red)? Anything else I would need to change? No changes to my SF or DO? DF: GAL VT: dfLb CT: Fd NT: 1 C: 64k (should be 40K) H: 20 (hardness) RS: SF SF: 15 DO: 10 RT: 2:00AM BW: 10 BD: 60 RR: 12 BF: 10 (should be 8) FM: t0.7
  3. WEYERSERV

dittohead -- what benefit do I gain from this configuration vs. what mialynette suggests? I don't mean to call anyone out, just trying to understand the reasoning behind the suggestions so I can understand all of this a little better. What would the salt dosage be from this configuration?
  4. WEYERSERV

Based on help from this forum I recently purchased, and just installed a Fleck 5600SXT 64,000 gr capacity, 2.0 cu/ft resin (standard). Brine Line Flow (BLFC): 0.5 Number of people in the house: 2 adults and two toddlers using no more than 180 gal/day total for the household Hardness: 20gpg...
  5. WEYERSERV

Water Softener Sizing Help

Thanks for the programming instructions! Do I need to alter anything based on the following actual current usage: 20gpg hardness, 130 to 150 gallons per day of actual usage (2 of the 4 people are under the age of 5). I would like to program it for salt efficiency if possible. If I average on...
  6. WEYERSERV

I went ahead and ordered the Fleck 5600 SXT 64K capacity with gravel underbedding. From what i've read, online dealers tend to provide settings that are fairly inefficient - what would your recommended settings be for my setup? Along those same lines, sizing calculations are normally based on #...
  7. WEYERSERV

Gary, so I should be ok with a 5600SXT 64K, or should I go with a 7000SXT 64K? Additionally, are you guys advocates of upgrading the resin or would I be ok with the 8% crosslink? Sorry to appear dense - lots of info!
  8. WEYERSERV

So, if I understood your explanation correctly, I'd be fine with a 1.5 cu ft 48000 grain capacity system, correct? I'll look through the forums to see if I can convince myself one way or the other between the 2510SXT and the 7000 SXT.
  9. WEYERSERV

3/4" pipe What capacity based on the info I provided? 48000? What's the difference between the 7000 SXT and 2510SXT? Would you recommend one over the other?
  10. WEYERSERV

Hi, newbie to water softeners. Did some online research, but the sizing "calculators" were all over the board, and then I came across this forum -- so I would love your assistance. - 4 people in the house (2 adults and two kids) - house is 2100 sq/ft - 2.5 baths (no dual shower heads, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks