Search results

1. pizztank1

Envitonmental license for septic tank

I was told I need an environmental license for my cabin's septic tank. The old one is 1000 gallons and about 30 years old, no license back then.I want to sell it and I guess it will not pass the new regulation so I will check with the Natural resources people. I was told a new tank (2000) gal...
  2. pizztank1

Water line crack ,leaking

fixed the leak Thanks for all the help. I fixed it ,so far. I epoxied the crack first. Then I let it dry for a day with no pressure. I wrapped it with some black Miracle tape for plumbing (Canadian Tire). I then wrapped it with some red tape from Eecol Electric,forget name except for Thomas and...
  3. pizztank1

Does the heat line in the pipe just slide out, and how far down would it go?Probably not to bottom of well.
  4. pizztank1

Hello, my pvc water line from the well developed a crack and leaks.It has pyrotenic inside.Is ther anything like a pipe wrap that will wrap around it( like heat shrink). The leak is above ground and in a good spot to work on.Any advice appreciated.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks