Search results

1. brasseng

Expansion tank Schrader fitting rusted almost shut?

Starting a few months ago my 40 gallon domestic tank relief valve leaks once in a while to relieve pressure. Today I tried to check the pressure in the expansion tank, and read no pressure. I tried to add pressure to the expansion tank after shutting off the water and opening a faucet, but it...
  2. brasseng

Can a standpipe be installed on a 2-pipe jet pump system?

Can a standpipe be installed on a 2-pipe jet pump system that would allow replacing the foot valve without digging back down to the top of the well? Thanks!
  3. brasseng

Adding check valve for temp fix for stuck foot valve?

The foot valve may be starting to stick open in my mother's well system. It is a 2-line jet pump deep well system. I started looking online to see if anyone had ever added a check valve near the pump as at least a temporary fix, but I could only find check valves discussed for shallow well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks