Search results

1. T

"Pex" is turning green inside

Winters here - got 5" of snow already high of 9 low of -11 tomorrow may have to wait till a warm spell as I suspected the growth is from the well - darkest line is the feed line directly from the well now have to find the cause
  2. T

Yep, mainly on the cold side lines flushed the w/h last week with 1 gal of vinegar - let sit for 6 hours then flushed (not into septic) anode rod was cut off when the h2o softner was installed 7 yrs ago - bought a new one - will install hwh temp - not sure but i bumped it up after the last...
  3. T

Hey all, came here many a time for diff stuff over the years - just never registered - great site !!! I spend a lot of time over at the John Bridge Forums - ex Tile contractor - hence the name. nuff small talk - here is my situation: have "pex" opaque (white) lines in my home that look to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks