Search results

1. C

Backflow test kit calibration

And I am in Missouri. I think this thread has taken an understandable turn down another path. All I was wondering is if anyone knew how, or has done themselves, built a device to calibrate their own BF test kits. I'm not really asking about whether or not someone SHOULD calibrate their own...
  2. C

I am a licensed backflow tester by the ASSE and have been since 2000. I need to get several backflow test kits recalibrated, as I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be every year. I guess I don't know of a requirement that they be recalibrated at an independent facility, or if I could simply...
  3. C

I would think one would be able to construct a water column or 2, with specific markings for 1 psi at the bottom (27.68 inches at top mark) and hook up the backflow tester to it and then dial it in where it is supposed to be. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever constructed such a calibrator.
  4. C

Does anyone know how to calibrate their test kits themselves? Wanting to know if I could build a station to test them and not have to send them off somewhere and spend the money to have them tested. Anyone ever done this or know how to do this? Thanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks