Search results

1. parvinr

toilet bowl losing h2o

i have a single story home with 1&1/2 bath rooms my house has a crawl space in the half bath the toilet seems to lose water from the bowl not all of the water but after marking the inside of the bowl there was about a 1 to 2 inch loss of water there is no water on the floor around the toilet and...
  2. parvinr

washing maching drain

ok my washing machine dumps water to drain upstream from the kitchen sink and and then on the the hub where it empties into the main soil pipe i have shaked and snaked until im blue in the face. on a med. hot load in the washing machine with no clothes when it empties air is pushed up the sink...
  3. parvinr

cast iron to pvc

my house was built in 1959 and has cast iron drain lines the washing machine empties and backs up into my kitchen sink it looks to be 2 inch cast with a 1 and 1/2 inch vent at the washer and a 2inch vent at the sink what size pvc will i need and would i need to replace the vents or could i tie...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks