Search results

1. Rreeuuvveenn

Check valve at the well's pit,?

Dear Forum, our 520 feet well pump, blew a fuse, and went from 6 amp current, to 40 amp!!!! Grundfos pump, 1.5 hp, 1.25 secdu. 120 pipe,ss fittings, Motor's resistance checks good, 20 years old check valve at the well head pit( can not upload a 138k picture), Could the check valve be a...
  2. Rreeuuvveenn

Cracked 4 inch cast iron pipe,

20 years old 4 inch cast iron pipe, 9 feet long, Made in USA, by Anaco, drains rain water from a flat roof, straps in three places, why? did replaced with ABS pipe, Thanks
  3. Rreeuuvveenn

When an amateur diy plumbers is installing a new water heater

New gas water heater, 50 Gallons, trying to minimize electrolysis between copper and steel, putting CPVC fitting, double wall 3" chimney , over kill?
  4. Rreeuuvveenn

FE standart pumptec, yellow light flicking after pumping cycle

Hi experienced team, we have a 310 feet well, around 1500 gallons a day, in California, 1 HP grundfos pump, since 2008, 1.25 inch pipe, static level tube does hold air pressure, did put a clamp on ampmeter, 8.7 amps, after few minutes starts flickering, one amp up and down from FE...
  5. Rreeuuvveenn

geting the static water table without lifting the pump few "

need to verify the reading of the plastic tubing (90 psi), pump puts out some gallons and rests for a day, 1.5HP, 540 feet deep, 3ph, grundfos, 7 years old, but did not work much, we are in a sever drought, thanks a lot reuven
  6. Rreeuuvveenn

Do 200 feet of water above the 1.5 HP pump help the pump push 540 feet head up?

according to Grundfos, the size of the pump is at the top limit of its capability, My real question is,can i lower the under current setting to 50% below the nominal current, cause the water column above the help the pump to up, Does it make sense? thanks a lot for this forum...
  7. Rreeuuvveenn

checking water level at 520 feet well(drilled to 880 feet)

finely found the 1/4 tube, for checking water level, above the pump, tried with 12 V tire pump, did not see much, just a notch, took 120 psi electric compressor, sow 90psi, cool, 200 feet of water, 6" PVC well casing wall ,4" pump(1.5HP), Why is the motor saver 777LH, goes to...
  8. Rreeuuvveenn

did anybody greased EPDM seal of a butterfly valve

15 years old valve, three time a year get moved, seal get hard(in hard water), i greased it with synthetic grease,worked better, do i have to change the seal, thanks a lot,
  9. Rreeuuvveenn

Please help,cannot take the handle off, no screws.see picture,

can not find a way to take of the handle, will resort to angle grinder chopping,and replace the valve, does not shuts off completely, ( from the 80's), thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks