Search results

1. L

Replumbing Bathtub/Shower

Thanks for you input, I appreciate it. The area behind the shower is such a small space and I can't really get back there to do any soldering. After searching online I was able to find the replacement handle that will work for my diverter I already have so I'm just going to stick to changing...
  2. L

Sewage backing up - please help!

I just had this happen twice in my home, the first time was downstairs and we called roto rooter out and they had to jet the main line going to the city sewer. It happened again 2 months later, this time upstairs, they jetted again, but there was such a backup that they had to jet through the...
  3. L

Replumbing Bathtub/Shower

I am currently remodeling my bathroom that recently had a sewage backup in it. I purchased bathub/shower hardware and have to replace the diverter I currently have. I have cpvc for my water supply line and then copper lines running from the diverter to the shower head and tub spout. I don't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks