Search results

1. Theplayer11

Max PSI for 1.5HP Submersible?

Greenhouse use. 1.5HP 15GPM Berkeley submersible pump 200' down installed last year. No control box or Amtrol tank, just turn on/off through breaker switch and water goes directly to garden hose.(I know, not optimal set up...lol) Currently has a 100 PSI relief valve installed on manifold at top...
  2. Theplayer11

Advice on pump size for new irrigation well for Greenhouse business

I just had well dug 400'. I will use the well to water my greenhouse, no pressure tank. The well digger estimated around 12-15 GPM for the well, but did not test yet. He wants to order and install a Berkeley pump 200' down, The static level is 48'(I measured with fishing pole) First of all...
  3. Theplayer11

Recovery time help

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with my well and what size pump to get..I've read about TDH, friction loss, ect, read the charts, graphs of different size pumps and my head is spinning. From my previous posts, I own greenhouses and water 5-6 hours straight during spring, summer...
  4. Theplayer11

Greenhouse irrigation/Amtrol tank

Hi all, I have a question about greenhouse irrigation. I currently have a 180 foot well with submersible pump with Amtrol tank..prob about 25-30g tank This tank is about 10-12 years old and has never had air adjusted. I irrigate for up to 6 hours a day sometimes, regular garden hoses...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks