Search results

1. Billyfixit

cpvc destroyed

I bought a mobile home foreclosure fixer upper in central florida. No one has lived in it for 7 years. I got the well going and the cpvc throughout the underneath was split everywhere. It was also behind the underpinned insulation but still underneath the floor of the mobile home. Obviously it...
  2. Billyfixit

Where to get White Diamond Bowl Cleaner?

... the awesome toilet bowl cleaner. Do you need a plumbers license to buy it? I live in central florida and went into a plumbers supply store and they never heard of it. Is there a known chain that sells it? Thanks in advance..
  3. Billyfixit

Vandalized well on fixer upper.

Hi everyone. Glad to be here. :) My g/f and myself just bought a house out in the country in central florida. We got a good deal on it but it has issues and needs many repairs. Nobody has been in the house since 07. The well is one issue I need to address right away and I'm hoping some of you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks