Search results

1. Coffee4me

Staining a deck...

Yes, white spots like you would see white spots on your windows.... Do I powerwash first and then re-stain it, then seal it ?
  2. Coffee4me

Staining a deck...

If I re-stain the deck and seal it afterwards, would that take care of the problem ?
  3. Coffee4me

Staining a deck...

I checked the bucket we bought. It says "Wood sealer and finisher" So, it already has finisher in it. What went wrong here ????? :confused:
  4. Coffee4me

Staining a deck...

I assumed that this stain had the sealer already in it.... :(
  5. Coffee4me

Staining a deck...

I did not... :confused:
  6. Coffee4me

Staining a deck...

Last year I had a deck build by a contractor. After +/- 2 months after it was build, we stained the deck. It looked great, but when it rains it leaves white stains on the deck. What went wrong here ? What can I do to correct this ? Thank you!
  7. Coffee4me

Screened porch

When we bought our house it had an outside patio + roof. A contractor made it into a screened porch (3 seasons room) last year. He build the patio as big as the roof allowed him to. Which was a mistake... :eek: When it's raining, and it's coming from an angle, it's raining inside. Which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks