Search results

1. G

Resin tank position

Gary, I'm looking at a location that is almost directly above my pressure tank. And even if it weren't, it's just a run of copper and PVC. So, is locating a softener in the house *that* bad of an idea? I know that I'd have to insulate everything.
  2. G

Resin tank position

Thanks for the reply dittohead. Can't use a posthole digger in the crawlspace, but digging a hole for just the resin tank is something I hadn't considered. It would be difficult and I might hit water, as much as it has rained here this year: we're 15" over! Can't put anything outside due to...
  3. G

Resin tank position

Two of us live in a 2200 sf house on well water. Salesman says our water hardness is 11. I'm going to get the Hach kit to verify. I'm thinking of buying a system through Abundant Flow. Any comments? Looking at either a Fleck 5600sxt with separate brine and resin tanks, or maybe a cabinet type...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks