Search results

1. charlesb

Washing Machine Siphon Break Question

Let me ask the question first--before I describe the sad saga: Is it safe to continue using my clothes washer with the siphon break bypassed? Now for the details: I'm having new LVT tile installed in my laundry room and adjacent room. I happened to notice that the crew pulled the washer out of...
  2. charlesb

Delta Sink Faucet with Spray Ball Replacement

My single-handle Delta faucet with a sprayer was installed in 2003. For years it has had an intermittent leak when either turning it on cold only or when moving the handle from left (hot) to right (cold). This video illustrates the problem: Note the leak on the first and third tries, but no...
  3. charlesb

Periodic High Pitch Hum From Toto CST703 Toilet

A while back I noticed a slow leak from the toilet tank to the bowl in the guest bath, and got as far as putting it on my ToDo list, but then forgot about it. Then a few days ago we started noticing a periodic high pitched hum coming from somewhere. It lasted only a few seconds each time, and...
  4. charlesb

Recurring Wire Breaking on Well Pump

My well is about 250 feet deep on black flexible pipe in rock with a casing extending the first fifty feet or so. The pump lasted for about twenty years with no problems except for having to replace a check valve and bladder tank about ten years ago. In 2011 I began doing a fair amount of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks