Search results

1. gtfrueh

Toilet bowl losses water after flush

Hello, I had a plumber install a Kohler Wellworth 1.28 Gallon toilet yesterday. Works fine, except that the water level in the bowl decreases after the refill valve shuts off. Just as the refill valve shuts off, the water level in the bowl measures about 8" across. Valve shuts off, and water...
  2. gtfrueh

Toilet bowl looses water

Hello, I am a homeowner and have been around toilets for many years. I am not a plumber, but I can replace most of the "guts" in a toilet with big box store components. I have never replaced a toilet and leave that up to the pros. We had a Kohler Wellworth installed the other day from a master...
  3. gtfrueh

PVC coupling question

Hello, I need to couple two pieces of 1-1/2" PVC pipes together, but I need it to also be strong. I bought the standard fitting at Home Depot, but the total length of the fitting is 2-1/2 inches. I can only slide the PVC pipe into the fitting about 1-1/4 inches. I don't think this will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks