Search results

1. P

new pressure switch

problem solved I got it primed and it's working great. Thanks for the advice, Bob. I just discovered this forum and it's my new favorite thing about the internet. Greg
  2. P

new pressure switch

how to prime jet pump? Yes, the shutoff I referred to is between the pump and the bladder tank. Before I replaced the switch, the pump would run all the way up to 50 on the gage and would stay there until we cut power to the pump. Then the pressure would slowly go down as we used water...
  3. P

new pressure switch

The main water pump for our well has not been shutting off, so we have been shutting it off and on manually for a while. It was suggested that the pressure switch was bad, so I bought a new 20-40 switch and installed it. I turned the power to the pump back on the pump started running, but no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks