Search results

1. D

shower faucet leaks when shower head is on

ok i can find no screw in there, ill have to go get a pair of channellocks tomorrow i dont have any yet. thanks ill try that but im not going to force anything worst case i can affod a plumber for a couple of hours thanks for the help ill post back if i have any more problems
  2. D

ok there is a hoel right behind the spout head on the bottom it looks like the letters WE are in the hole, they are connected, IE the last part of the W makes the back of the E so how do i get it off?? there doesnt seem to be an easy way to remove it. any help would be appreciated...
  3. D

thanks...and... the thing you pull , which i guess is the diverter, is on the spout itself. i assume any local hardware store could help me, or would I be better of going to a smaller plumbing type store?
  4. D

sorry im not a plumber so i may sound stupid but here goes. i bought a house built in 1974 not sure how new the plumbing is in both showers when the water is on and you pull the knob for the shower head to come on the bottom tub faucet leaks or basically flows at the same time the water is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks