Search results

1. bishoptf

AquaPure Water softener (rebadged Clack)

I've not been on in quite some time when I was reading about replacing my softener and doing some bathroom remodels. Wife found water on the utility room floor, looks like the drain o-ring is leaking around the clip. The unit is 6-7 years old and so far I am unable to find a local dealer who...
  2. bishoptf

New toliets Ultramax II

I have a couple of other posts regarding my remodel and re-working my stack to accommodate the new toilets which required removing the sanitary t and a bunch more. My choice of toilet was 2 ultramax II's, I could not find a decent price locally and ended up going mail order. I was nervous...
  3. bishoptf

Back to back installations of toilets

I know this has been beat to death and I have asked before, but in the middle and discussing with my plumber which way we want to go. Toto calls out a double wye with 1/8 bends but I keep reading that in some cases it can cause s traps and the correct fitting would be a double fixture fitting...
  4. bishoptf

Back to Back Installation Opinions wanted

About to start 2 bathroom remodels, and would like to go with toto drakes, I have a good plumber that I work with but haven't talked the details out yet but the first thing he mentioned was the sanitary cross and to check and see if I had one and I do, currently its a 3x3x3x3x2x2 cross fixture...
  5. bishoptf

AquaPure CWS series softener

Thought I would post this as a follow up, I had ordered a Aquapure cws (cws150me to be exact) series softener and I picked it up on Friday. Thought I would post some of the details about the unit for others if they were thinking about going with the same unit. Still trying to verify a couple...
  6. bishoptf

Softener settings

I have done the math but I want to make sure that I am in the right neighborhood in setting my new unit up, so please let me know if there is anything that I should change...still getting my head wrapped around the dosage etc...Here are my particulars... 1.5 cuft setup w/ ws1 3/4" city...
  7. bishoptf

Softener Connections

Just curious I need to do some re-work since I have a sears softener in place and was curious as to what is the most common connection that most folks use. I have 3/4" copper coming in to the house and right now I have flexible threaded copper connection going to my bypass. Th unit I am...
  8. bishoptf

Opinions Clack or Fleck 5600sxt

Still need to get my current numbers I have a sears (yeah I know) softener that I am going to be replacing, actually it has served me well but its not on demand and uses salt and water, its almost 20years old....I have re-built it several times...so I know about not being able to get parts on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks