Search results

1. Silversaver

Fleck 7000 64k unit replacing resin

Hi guys, I am back since 2013. I have the Fleck 7000 64k unit installed with your help. In 2021, I ask the same guy install the system for me to help me replace the resin on this 64k unit. He did, but he only replace with one bag (1CuFt) of Purolite resin. I have always set the system with 48k...
  2. Silversaver

Watts water pressure reducing valve

I have a Watts water reducing valve LF 25AUB S DU Z3 1 1/4 that need to be replace. Since the union fitting is already there so I save some money and order the replace unit without the fitting as LF 25AUB DU-LF-Z3. The description says No O Rings and No Gasket. I am wondering if I need to...
  3. Silversaver

Max distance between Fleck 7000 valve and Brine tank?

I have been using Fleck 7000 64,000 grain unit and really happy with it. Somehow I need to relocation the brine tank to different location. What would be the max length for brine tubing I can run without problem? It need to be about 15 ft apart. Thank you
  4. Silversaver

Question on Fleck 7000 water softener 64k grin

what's the difference between fiberglass vs mineral tank? I see different vendors supply these 2 tanks as 12 x 48 and 12 x 52 for 64k grin system. In additon: My current setup were using 3/4" piping. I could have using the flex connectors for easy installation, but I'm worry the 3/4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks