Search results

1. R

Kohler Memoirs - some better than others?

Memoirs Thanks, Mike. I noticed that the only Memoirs toilets that were their Class 5 were the comfort height version, for some reason. And they were more than twice as much, as you noted. The MaP tests showed a big difference between these Memoirs and the others. I'm glad you're happy with yours.
  2. R

As good as Totos? Thanks, Jimbo. So do people consider the class 5 system for these Kohlers as good as the Totos, or are the totos still better (plus cheaper). I don't want to spend 2.5 times as much and get a less workable toilet.
  3. R

I noticed in the MaP test results that one version of the Kohler Memoir is rated at only 125 g whereas the K-3451 and K-3453 models are rated at 800g. This compares favorably with the Totos. The disadvantage is that these models of the Kohler Memoirs are more than twice as expensive. However...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks