Search results

1. Mikeygstl

What is this nipple sticking into a floor drain?

Residential home in the midwest, built in the early 60's There is what appears to be a pipe nipple sticking into the 4" floor drain pipe about 6" above the water level for the P trap, angled down at 35 degrees and only protruding maybe 5/8", but still beneath the concrete floor. Still trying...
  2. Mikeygstl

Laundry stack - can pipe size be reduced?

I am finishing off our basement laundry, and currently there is a 3" stack coming up out of the floor. The trap is under the concrete. Is it acceptable to reduce the pipe size to 2" in order to hook up to a washing machine outlet box, or is there a outlet box with a 3" spigot or hub...
  3. Mikeygstl

Basement bathroom - venting question

hard to describe, so I scetched it up. Basically, I want to know if this vent routing highlighted in red is okay. I am tying into an existing 2" horizontal vent, which currently vents a laundry sink. This vent currently comes out of the slab, ties into a 1.5" line for the laundry, then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks