Search results

1. diymomma

Duravit vario help needed

Bought a Duravit Happy D and the vario connector for a small attic powder room where rear discharge was needed. Problem is, my plumber has never installed one before and is confused. He doesn't know how to connect the Vario to the pipe he already roughed into the wall. He took some of the...
  2. diymomma

Carrier question for wall hung toilet

I'm remodeling the basement powder room to add a shower. I figured I would replace the old blue wall hung toilet with a new one, either the AS or the Gerber mentioned here (still undecided which). I wish there were nicer looking wall hung with exposed tanks (just don't trust a tank I can't...
  3. diymomma

porcher reprise cartridge removal- diy or plumber?

Shower going on a rampage- only hot water comes out. Porcher kindly sent a new thermostatic control cartridge. When I asked if it was something I could replace myself, I was told "depends on how handy you are." Fair enough. So-- I have the handles, cover plate, escutcheon and temperature cap...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks