Search results

1. jjwire

Electrical inspection - panel upgrade

cacher_chick Note as stated panel capacity-meter loop is not being changed, already 100 amp. ok on matching amp capacity and wire size. Thanks dlarrivee seems to be a difference of opinions between those that have offered advice, I consider advice from Licensed Electrical Contractors...
  2. jjwire

I just haven't been through all the outlets and wiring to see if there are any issues in the house. There is one issue of wiring going to the garage but that won't be fixed until spring when I can bury the entrance. I plan on unhooking it so the wire will be hanging and it will be visable. John
  3. jjwire

Hello, As the home owner I will be replacing a 100 amp service panel (old panel has 2 cartridge pull outs and 4 screw in fuses) with a new 100 amp circuit breaker panel located in the basement. I will need to have the state electrical inspector inspect this work. My question is, Will he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks