Search results

1. Marck

Sandpoint problems: too shallow?

I appreciate the replies to my situation. I understand the logic of what you are saying, gritres. My hope is that driving down further will work and if I have to put the pump at a lower level, that would be fine with me, as I have four grown sons coming over for the 4th weekend who are all...
  2. Marck

I am not sure what to do now, but I think I'll try to drive down the galv. pipe another couple of feet in hopes that the water is available there. My pump pumps water strongly for a short period of time, but then seems to run out of water. I believe that the water is there, but maybe a little...
  3. Marck

I am not sure what to do now, but I think I'll try to drive down the galv. pipe another couple of feet in hopes that the water is available there. My pump pumps water strongly for a short period of time, but then seems to run out of water. I believe that the water is there, but maybe a little...
  4. Marck

:confused: I am trying to properly plumb a sandpoint well. So far, I've gone down 17' and found water, so I went down to 20.5' to be extra sure. I have 1.25 galv. pipe with a 3/4 hp pump and a 14 gal. tank. My problem: the pump brings water up the pipe at only 2 gallons per minute, AND I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks