Search results

1. 8

new member old problem...french drain setup and well

took the advice and bought a zoeller M98. at 4300 GPH it should shoot the water out of that tank pretty good! im going to scrub down the walls, pump it all out and put this as the primary. the existing pump will go on some bricks and be a secondary. hopefully this will keep the pressure down...
  2. 8

great idea! it would/will be nice to not have to worry about the GFCI tripping. as for pumps, any suggestions? when i search online the only thing i can think of is MORE sump pumps in the same family (float type switch from a local hardware store) as the one installed now. are there different...
  3. 8

hello everyone, great forum! sorry for the long post. i been having flooding problems (in the east coast...go figure!) and im in the market for a better setup/pump. in my yard i have a large french drain setup that basically goes around the house and it all leads to an old sewer cement tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks