Search results

1. bubbalooey

Shallow well pump issues

I have a 1hp Myers shallow well pump 25ft deep working for 15 years, had small issues with pressure switch off and on, either adjusted or replaced. Now just installed new pressure switch because the old one contact points had broken off. The pump will reach 60lbs but when water is turned on...
  2. bubbalooey

Length of sand screen pipe

After I break out of the hardpan I reach water, I need to know if the 3/4 hp can pump more effectively with a 10' or 3' well point, I'm sure the 3' will work but would it ease the load to use a longer wellpoint????
  3. bubbalooey

Length of sand screen pipe

I live in Florida, had a well installed at my house for lawn watering, it was 29' and has always had plenty of water. I have a p.s.i. gauge on my pump, when it is not running it reads 60psi, when I run my zones it never drops less than 50psi, reason being I didnt want to put a lot of sprinkler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks