Search results

1. Kg2k

New well (9 mo. old) stopped producing water

Hello, I just had a new well drilled in January because my old well was producing massive amounts of debris over a very long period of time. The new well was producing 7 gpm when it was drilled. Just the other day I noticed my spin down filter had a lot of debris in it (looks like rust). I...
  2. Kg2k

Add iron out/rust out to Neutralizer?

I haven't seen this addressed and I did search. I have an acid neutralizer. After I installed it I was amazed by how it reduced the red staining in the toilets and fixtures to almost non-existent. It's been a few months now and the staining is back almost to where it was. I see that people add...
  3. Kg2k

Gary's softener sizing chart question

On the softener sizing chart it instructs you to measure the flow from a tub and tells you how to do that. From there it tells you to call him to get the SFR gpm you need. What is the rest of the formula? I followed his test and came up with ~6.5 gpm from the tub. I have 2 bathrooms and one...
  4. Kg2k

Water treatment advice

I am looking for some advice. I recently had a new well drilled and the old one plugged. The results of the water test are: Turbidity = 2.6 NTU PH = 5.9 Std. units Iron = 0.38 mg/L Manganese = 0.078 mg/L Sodium 5.5 mg/L Iron + Manganese 0.46 mg/L Hardness 45 mg/L Lead .0021...
  5. Kg2k

Old well contaminating new well?

I just had a new well drilled because of ongoing problems with my old well. My new well is only 35’ from my old well. I noticed that the water level in my old well dropped considerably after the new well was drilled. I am worried that the new well is just getting its water from the old well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks