Search results

1. photo2010

Moen DN8001CH handheld shower

Looking for opinions on the Moen DN8001CH Handheld shower, including ease of installation. I'll be hiring a plumber to do it. It will be replacing the existing, (and ancient), showerhead.
  2. photo2010

GFCI outlet questons.

I understand that I will have to have a dedicated 3 prong GFCI outlet installed in my bathroom for the washlet i will eventually have installed. My bathroom currently has only two 2-prong outlets. They are connected to the light switch and turn on and off with the switch. Can anyone give me an...
  3. photo2010

Blooming Bidet questions.

I'm considering buying a Toto toilet and a Blooming Bidet seat, model NB-R1060. I would like to hear from anyone who uses the Blooming Bidet and your opinions of it. One negative I have read is that the water stream gets cold very fast?
  4. photo2010

Replacement for Kohler Rialto?

I want to replace a Kohler Rialto toilet which is requiring constant plumber visits. I am considering a TOTO Dorian because it has a low profile (I have limited space), and I believe it has power assisted flush, and the Rialto is gravity flush. (please correct me if I'm wrong). I'm also...
  5. photo2010

New toilet/washlet questions.

Hi All, I have to replace a Kohler K-3386-DA RIALTO LITE 1-PC TOILET W/SEAT. I'm considering a TOTO Dorian MS914114 toilet with a COCO Bidet 6035R washlet set, (if it fits the Dorian). Also considering the TOTO E-200 washlet, which I know will fit the Dorian. I also understand that I will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks