Search results

1. sukh 31

Old mildew

i mean the white caulking that is put in between the tiles, that is where the mildew is.
  2. sukh 31

Old mildew

Hi everyone, we were planning on re-caulking the bathtub and I was thinking about re-caulking the tiles as well but only if i cannot clean them. The house is over 15 years old and we have been in it for around 8 years now so the black mildew has really had a lot of time to settle in. I was...
  3. sukh 31

hot water tap issue

okay I was about to head out now to get a new washer but what do you mean by the seat? when i took the tap apart i was left with the hot water knob, some round metal piece about half an inch long, a long thin piece with the washer on the end of it which is about an inch or so long.
  4. sukh 31

hot water tap issue

okay thanks alot guys! and ya i will also replace the cold one
  5. sukh 31

hot water tap issue

Hi everyone I seem to have a problem with my hot water tap in the shower. Every time I turn it on even slightly it makes really loud noises which in my opinion sound like some sort of a pump having difficulty getting the water up? The noise stops once I have turned it on almost the whole way but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks