Search results

1. Rexles

Power vent tank blower constantly running

I have a Bradford White MI TW 50 gl power vent tank. Blower was making noise and had come apart. Replaced blower assy with factory parts. Plugged in and ran fine. After tank was hot, blower would not shut off. Blower runs even though the burner is not on. 2" PVC vent pipe is not hot to the...
  2. Rexles

Sump pump alarm recommendations

I installed a Zoeller Aquanot Flood Alert a couple weeks ago after a sump pump switch failure and it is constantly giving false alarms so it is now in the trash. Anybody know of a good alarm to put on that works? I do not have a central alarm system, I just need something to notify with an...
  3. Rexles

Reporting GPS locations for wells?

A friend of mine told me that the guy drilling his well in NW Ohio has to report the GPS coordinates to the EPA and that the Dept of Homeland Security also has access to this info. Any body out there know why??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks