Search results

1. dwkman0117

Need advice: removing bathtub plunger

ok cool - thanks for that link with the info. After reading this here is what I believe i have - this is messed up. I have a toe tap stopper in the tub - used to seal the tub for a bath. But - I also have something that is either a drain plug or a lift bucket. When my bathroom was remodeled...
  2. dwkman0117

maybe not a lift bucket I just looked at a diagram on this fourm and I am thinking that maybe I have a pop up stopper instead of a lift bucket. I had a company redo my bathroom about 5 years ago and they never hooked the lever back up to work the drain. My drain is sooooo slow. I wish I...
  3. dwkman0117

Can not remove the lift bucket I do not have the room to remove the lift bucket out of my tub/shower plumbing. My tub drains very slow and this bucket doesn't seem to do anything anyway except make for a slow drain. It wasn't even hooked up to work. So - I open the overflow area with the 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks