Search results

1. M

Darn Jacuzzi toilet!!!

Could I have a partial blockage at the bottom of bend that has raised the dam so that there is continual flow? (Does that sentence make sense? I feel like I should continue it with... "that goes in the house that Jack built. :])
  2. M

Darn Jacuzzi toilet!!!

Sorry, reread your first sentence. Yes. This is water in the bowl Not The tank or the water intake or any of the connections.
  3. M

Darn Jacuzzi toilet!!!

I have a crawl space and if the heat index wasn't at 110, I would check it for signs of water leaks right now. This place was reconditioned and they put in a ceramic tile floor inthe BRM, there could be something happening at the subfloor level... Truthfully, I never understood what kept the...
  4. M

Darn Jacuzzi toilet!!!

There is No water leak on the floor, the water is draining down the pipe. After flushing, water fills to an invisible line and then (within 1 minute) slowly seeps away until there is only water at the bottom. The hose and clip attaching to the overflow is 1/2 inch above the top of the pipe, i...
  5. M

Darn Jacuzzi toilet!!!

Water will not stay in the bowl. I've...replaced the guts, replaced the metal water intake with a flex hose( I read one person's issues with jacuzzi and read that unless the intake pipe was properly positioned water wouldn't stay, no luck for me.) Tried the water into the bowl trick and watched...