Search results

1. Sambucajoe

3" ouside fit flange too low...

Thanks alot HJ, I trust your advice and I'll head out to the plumbing store now and pick that stuff up along with the inside pipe cutter. Now all I need to know is the best sequence of steps to install. I'm thinking of this: 1. I get the coupling on there 2. wrap it in cardboard pour...
  2. Sambucajoe

cacher_chick : "IF the soil pipe goes down far enough before turning, cut it off lower and then install a coupler and an additional length of pipe." Thats what I will end up doing unless there is a easier solution. I would have to buy a rotozip bit of some kind, I'll see what HD has in my price...
  3. Sambucajoe

thanks Gary, but it seems to come off easily enough, mabey the dirt or dust on pipe helps
  4. Sambucajoe

Thanks Jim I'll be looking for one with a stainless steel ring when I go to a specialty plumbing supplier and return this one to HD.
  5. Sambucajoe

Hi this is my first post on the forum after days of lurking trying to find the answer to my question. I have taken the advise on this forum and not used a inside fit 3" flange tofit inside my old damaged abs flange, which I need to raise due to travertine tile I am waiting to lay. So I rented a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks