Search results

1. PBB

Canadian Potteries Toilet

Here are some photos. Thanks wjcandee
  2. PBB

Canadian Potteries Toilet

The toilet in the main bathroom of my house built in 1959-60 is a Canadian Potteries one piece low slung toilet in light blue. I have not found any markings inside the tank or behind or under the tank indicating model number or date of manufacture. It is pretty strange in all its detail...
  3. PBB

Slow drains and backup

Hi, Bought this 50 year old house two and a half years ago and have been having problems with the drains since the start. The main bathroom on the main floor (it is a large bungalow with a full basement) has two wash basins, a bidet, toilet and bathtub. The double wash basins'...
  4. PBB

Pot filler faucet

hj, I know it has no bearing on the leak from the swing joint, I was only saying that the two O rings I could see without disassembly look like they are pretty poorly made, which does not inspire much confidence in the product generally, and makes me assume that one or more of the three...
  5. PBB

Pot filler faucet

Yes and no Jimbo. What do you suggest as a replacement: same style and size, but something that does the job properly. Thanks Pat
  6. PBB

Pot filler faucet

There are two visible o rings on the base plate that screws in to the nipple that comes out from the wall. Obviously, once the faucet is installed these are not visible, but they sure are as you install the thing. I do have my doubts about the quality of Danze. Thanks!
  7. PBB

Pot filler faucet

I bought a Eurostream pot filler faucet (made by Danze) and am experiencing problems with it. I am on the second replacement and all have leaked from the top of of the first articulated joint, the one nearest the wall. Nothing leaks when the faucet is not used, but the minute the water...
  8. PBB

Permaseal P traps

Hi, Well I torqued it and it stopped leaking, hallelujah! Thanks to all. PBB
  9. PBB

Permaseal P traps

Hi, I recently installed a sink in the powder room I am redoing and am going plumb crazy with a leaky P trap. ABS is used in our area and the big box stores love to sell non-professionals these traps with a ball type connection. It certainly makes installation easier as such traps can be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks