Search results

1. AnnisDad

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

Thanks, Gary. We were hoping for a Toto -- we've been happy with the performance of our other one (except for the worn-out flapper). I've seen the Unifit adapter mentioned, but wouldn't that just put the toilet further away from the wall and take up more space in the room?
  2. AnnisDad

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

14-inch rough in for small space? We have an 82-year-old house with an old (but probably not original) toilet in the powder room. Its parts are shot, so we need to replace it. Unfortunately, the room is tiny. We need a round-bowl toilet with a 14-inch rough-in. But all we see are elongated...
  3. AnnisDad

Toto Toilet Flapper Issue

Same trouble here -- red Toto flapper failed after two years. I live in Seattle, and the water doesn't seem heavily chlorinated, at least compared with other places I've lived.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks