Search results

1. eyas52806

Replacing shower valves

OK, hopefully I can clarify things. The first shower has a Moen Dialcet. The knob is cruddy and needs to be replaced and there is some leakage coming from the stem behind the knob after I turn the water off. Sounds like I can call Moen for free replacement parts. The second shower is a...
  2. eyas52806

Replacing shower valves

Sorry, the first link is supposed to be home depot. Just replace the "HD".
  3. eyas52806

Replacing shower valves

I have two older showers in my house where I would like to replace the shower valves with something more contemporary/higher quality but would like to know if there are any limitations concerning the existing setup. The first shower has a valve I don't see too much of anymore. It is single...
  4. eyas52806

Cracked Shower Top Fitting

Is there the possibility of applying some kind of sealant either to the inside or outside of the fitting or on the shower arm to prevent any leaking?
  5. eyas52806

Thanks, Terry. Guess I wanted to have the bathroom remodeled anyway, just maybe not so soon!
  6. eyas52806

Hi, need some help with my shower. I was replacing the shower arm coming out of the wall with an "S" shaped pipe since the old one was so low it was difficult to take a shower. Unscrewed the pipe (arm) just fine and installing the new one I overtightened to the point I heard a crack and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks