Search results

1. L

Franklin Constant Pressure MONODRIVE installation help, PLEASE!

Valveman, the pump guy showed me a valve, not sure it was yours, but that is what he said they had to pull the pump for?? I also looked at this valve and could not imagine a pump and 140' of pipe hanging on by a PVC valve. I beleive he said it went at the bottom of the pump, but maybe he ment...
  2. L

Valveman, if the Franklin monodrive would work in my installation, it would be much easier to hook up than digging up the area around the pump casing to install that valve. Lyle
  3. L

My pump, 1 HP Sta-rite, is 100 feet from my house with a frost free hydrant about 10 feet from the well. All the branch lines come next and the tank tee, Pressure switch, 40-60, and the last thing is an 80 GAL Pressure tank. Franklin says to install the P tank between the pump and P switch in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks