Search results

1. segal46

under joist plumbing

Hi all, just need some clarification, I will be moving my kitchen sink to another wall, owner of an older duplex, i dont see myself drill holes in the floor joist beneath(2x8), i will only drill 2 holes for the 1/2 inch water supply, but the drain which is 2 inches I want to put it beneath the...
  2. segal46

Any help would be appreciated on Valley shower faucet

I want to change my shower faucet which the acrylic handle broke, so I want to change it all without touching the welded shower valve, anyone have an idea of the model the picture i included is? Are they standard valves and all I need replacing is the mechanism.? I.m no pro but have changed...
  3. segal46

Double sanitary tee in Canada

Hi all, My question pertains to a double sanitary tee 2inch reduced to 1-1/2, i've been searching everywhere in Montreal, seems plumbers here dont like to use it as much as elswhere, though through shipement i will end up paying double for it, sic quebec is distinct for its own reasons...lol...
  4. segal46

Standpipe works great

Just A well deserved thank you to Terry Love for posting a picture of a standpipe rough install, in which I used to create a new stanpipe from an old sink basin, been 2 months and works great. Sergio
  5. segal46

How high

How high should I put the stand pipe seeing that we purchased a front load washing machine with the bottom drawer (pedestal) which adds aprox 10 inches to the washer. thanks o canada
  6. segal46

standpipe and other rough in

Hi I added a picture, I adjusted it into what I want to install in my basement, I also want to add that the picture i modified was Terry's, and I thank him for posting it, hoping it doesnt cause any problems. Can anyone tell me if the setup i made is acceptable in plumbing standards. If not...
  7. segal46

copper to pvc 2"

Hi, I,m looking to cut my 2" copper drain to add a vent and a standpipe in ABS, is the fernco adapter as good as the adapter for copper to ABS which needs to be welded on 1 side. I would need to add 2 of them on top and one near the drain section at the bottom. thx
  8. segal46

New Standpipe install, info

Hi all, found this site and found it very helpfull, though I do need a little more information, I found Terry's picture of a rough standpipe install, which I am going to use in my 40 yr old home, Question is pertaining to his picture, I have a double utility sink, and behind the wall i also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks