Search results

1. T

Starting up a 25 year old "virgin" 2'' cased well

Thanks for the reply. I understand the 2 drop pipe system but I think the situation I have is a 2'' ID cased well which I "think" only allows for a single drop pipe. Meaning, the 2'' (hopefully fully sealed) cased well is itself the drive pipe with the single drop pipe being the return...
  2. T

Pumping pond water

Pumping pond water, from experience I'm actually familiar with this scenario from a shallow lake standpoint. Here's what we do. Our cabin is about 9 vertical feet from the lake, 50 or so horizontal feet. My dad came up with the idea years ago to put a galvanized steel ring available at lawn...
  3. T

Starting up a 25 year old "virgin" 2'' cased well

My family has an old cottage on a lake in Michigan at which a "new" 2'' steel cased well was dug approximately 25 years ago. 175' well depth with 25' static water level. It was never plumbed and no pump was ever installed (the cottage is owned jointly by 11 siblings, need I say more). I'm a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks