Search results

1. J

Shower / Tub Selector Leak?

I gave it a go this evening but I didn't get very far, though I did find this article online that clarifies things a lot for me: http://blogs.nimblebrain.net/index.php/2006/12/28/replacing_a_waltec_12?blog=2 Hopefully my next attempt will go better!
  2. J

Thanks for the info - I will try to get to it this weekend. :) The building I live in was probably built in the late 70's - early 80's.
  3. J

Hi this is my first post on the forum - I've never done anything more complicated than replacing a washer on a compression faucet so please excuse any ignorance! Anyways, I have a problem with my shower faucets, specifically the shower / tub selector in the middle of the fixture in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks