Search results

1. I

NC, Greene Co: how far off ground does outdoor receptacle have to be...

I'm getting ready to run wiring for five outdoor receptacle and am wondering how far off the ground they must be?
  2. I

Yard Hydrant Installation: different types of flex pipe that could be used with barb

I'm installing so Yard Hydrants and want to try some sort of flexible pipe that could be used with barb fitting and PVC. What type of flex pipe could be used underground?
  3. I

Can "any" schedule 80 PVC be used as electrical conduit...

I'm trying to mount two 200A disconnect panels as close to a Service panel as possible. In the electrical sections a hardware stores I don't see any 2" x close or 2" x 2" nipples and that's what it will take to keep these three panels close together. I have found some Schedule 80 2" x...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks