Search results

1. C

How to unclog a Toto Drake? Help:o(

:confused: First time ever it has clogged since we installed them 5 months ago. We have 3 of them and love them. How can I unclog it? Seems like the plunger does not fit over the hole. Thanks
  2. C

Great Basic Shower head help needed please

I need help on finding a great shower head. Not a hand held or multiple shower heads type one. Just a basic one that connects to the basic type plumbing that comes out of the wall. One that is simple to install. Like unscrew the old one and screw on the new one-LOL My DH likes it to have...
  3. C

Got the Toto toilets...what do I need to install them?

The Totos were delivered today! Thanks everyone for all the help I received here before! NOW... What items do I need to pick up at the hardware store to have ready for the "handyman" to install these? I have 3 of them going in. Also, I am having him install 2 sink faucets. Do I need to have...
  4. C

Where do I buy a Toto? Is it "the best"?

Is the Toto CST744S Drake the best toilet for no clogs? I live in MD. Where can I purchase this toilet? If I have to get it online, who is the best to purchase from? I need 3 of them as soon as possible so pickup places here in MD would be best. I just want no more plugged toilets :( Thank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks