Search results

1. waapples

Hello/ ? about Toto toilet models

Thanks again Terry, how can I proceed with making an appointment? Please let me know, Thanks in advance!
  2. waapples

Thanks Terry, Do you have a store in Bothell where I can sit on the display models? We've been looking at TOTO Aquia model; TOTO Aquia I Dual Flush Toilet TOTO Aquia II Dual Flush Toilet What are the differences in between those two models? Thanks in advance! Mike
  3. waapples

I'm new here, from Seattle WA. :) Landed here While trying to locate a local who sells Toto toilets. Terry, I remember you've mentioned some of Toto toilets are made in USA and some are from outside of US, do you know which models are made in Japan? I love these Toto toilets, most of my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks