Search results

1. limabean62

Shower remodel leads to trickle flow need troubleshooting help

Thanks! I appreciate telling me the obvious, just wanted to make sure I understood correctly. Many obvious things get missed when I remodel. For anyone with a similar problem reading this - here's another obvious missed thing. Wear eye protection. The rust bounced off my hand and into my face...
  2. limabean62

Thanks for the descriptive directions, helps a lot. When I use the compressor on the tub nipple, hope I'm using the right names, and the showerhead is capped, Is the cartridge assembly removed? As an aside, the tiler tiled so close to the cartridge that I don't have access to the hot/cold...
  3. limabean62

Checked the showerhead Thanks for the reply. Yes, not sure why I replaced that section with galvanized, will use brass like you mentioned next bathroom. I held the diverter in place and the flow is still restricted. The flow out the shower nipple, head removed, is the same as out the tub spout...
  4. limabean62

Overview: I remodeled a tub/shower and it tested find but after a few showers and turning the house water supply on/off the flow gradually reduced to a trickle. I've read similar posts on flow and realize it has something to do with debris but don't know where to start/how to 'clear out' the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks