Search results

1. Gator37

Chinese families

Terry Funny you mentioned your Chinese friend on another forum. My wife and I are pushing 70 now and about 4 years ago we were adopted as American parents and grand parents by a group of Chinese families that own a small chain of restaurants in AL. and LA. We have the grandkids ,who were...
  2. Gator37

Compressed Air Code question, IPC

Pex for compressed air line in dental office....are there any code restrictions that would "not" allow this as long as it is within an acceptable pressure range? (I could not find one) Thanks Dave
  3. Gator37

Flushmate 503 malfunction question

My daughter's resturant has the above installed. Has been working great for about two years up till now. Water pressure seems to be adaquate. Adjacent WCs work fine. The pressure assist system does not appear to kick in. Steps taken were as follows: -Filled bowl with about 1.5 gal to see if...
  4. Gator37

water closet/flushvalve question

From a plumbing contractors prospective and based on your experience, who makes an economical, water saving, and reliable water closet and flush valve?.... (US manuf.actures) Toto, American Standard, etc.? Thanks Dave
  5. Gator37

Pex

In the international plumbing code it mentions two types of PEX one says "PEX tubing" and the other says "PEX-AL pipe"..... What are the differences and what are the applications of each? Thanks Dave
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks