Search results

1. M

Hansgrohe Shower High Temperature

I got it fixed. Thanks a bunch. I shut off both the hot and cold water which gave me the confidence to open the top part. From there it was pretty obvious. Thanks a lot for all your help.
  2. M

I don't have access to the water main and I was afraid to remove that end piece without turning off the water. Do you think it will be okay? I gave it a little bit of a twist, but the screw didn't budge, so I was afraid it was under pressure.
  3. M

I moved into a place this summer and the shower had a pretty low maximum possible temperature. The faucets and other showers get plenty hot, so I'm not concerned with the heater. Now that its starting to get colder, I'd like my shower to be a little bit warmer. Its a hansgrohe 04908 (I think). I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks