Search results

1. lzenglish

"Potential Starting Relay"

Hello All. Can Anyone Cross referance my Well Control Box Potential Starting Relay, to a 50 amp points rating, verses my 35 amp one? I Now have an "ELECTRICA" PN# RVA 2AL KL Starting relay for my 3hp pump. I want a Starting relay with the same specs/ PU-224-252, and DO-40-105, (or close to it...
  2. lzenglish

Extending an Existing Well

Hello. I have an existing Well, with a 6 inch casing, and is 200 feet deep. The water level has dropped 25 to 30 feet in the last 35 years. I have added as much drop pipe as I can, without pumping sand. My question is, Can a 6 inch cased Well be extended?, and if so, would it fall under a...
  3. lzenglish

Galvanized Tank Air Volume Control Placement

Hello. It seems that older Verticle Galvanized Tanks have their Air Volume Control tap set about 2/3rds up from the base of the tank. The new tanks have the tap set at 1/2 the way up from the base of the tank. Why is this? Will it make a differance on my drawdown? If so, can I bend the Air...
  4. lzenglish

Air Volume Control

I probably have installed 4 new Air Volume Controls in the past 20 years on my Submersable well tank. 3 of the 4 were different made by different manufacturers. I have alwas been confused as how to set one up, with my particular application, to get the maximum draw down from my well tank. I know...
  5. lzenglish

Galvanized Tank Inlet, and Outlet

Hello, I have two questions on a 315 gallon Galvanized Steel Well Tank. The first one is this, Most tanks I have seen have the inlet pipe set lower than the outlet, does this make any differance? Example, my inlet is 3 inches from the base (vertical tank), and the outlet is about 12 inches. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks